Friday, July 6, 2007

New blog space

Well, I got all my "old" blog postings moved over here to Blogger now. Dad says this is an easier tool for me to use with my big fat paws - so hopefully I will be getting more posts up and more photos too!

I'll skip the photo of the excitment today. Mom & Dad were in the garden putting some new plants in the ground when Loozie came over to see what was going on. And then suddenly she was looking at a 3+ foot rattlesnake! Why she totally forgot her training and just stood there looking at it we aren't sure. Just last week she was freaking out over a gopher snake that was on the porch - guess that was all she had in her.

Luckily it was making some noise and Dad was ready with the tongs - he got Loozie out of the way and took care of business. I guess I can't blame Loozie - I think Wallace and I pretty much forgot all of our training too...bummer!

OK. Time to go grab the cool floor in the bathroom for the night.

Till next time...

No comments: