Thursday, July 5, 2007

Yes - I am still here…

March 28th, 2007

Hi folks – yes, I am still around. Mom and Dad have been keeping really busy and they do take us with them sometimes too! But nothing too exciting, so I haven’t felt the need to be posting it here. But it had been so long I thought that I had better make some sort of posting!

Looks like the rainy reason is over, so no more worries about tromping in wet, muddy feet and getting on the bed. Guess we will have to start torturing the cats more! Have to keep mom and dad on their toes somehow!


Wallace and I each got a bath a few weeks ago – now we are ready to start up with Rally class again! What fun! It has worked out well that mom was able to talk dad into trying out Rally – I think he might actually like it! Of course, what’s not to like when working with ME! I sure make dad look good out there.

They must think Loozie knows all she can handle – they never take HER to training! What’s up with that? But…now that I think about it, that’s a good thing – more time for ME to be at the field meeting other dogs and having fun!!!


That’s about it for now. I do remember hearing the humans talk about chickens – but I haven’t seen any yet. Well, I don’t think I have – what does a chicken look like???

No comments: